Clean Slate Mediation offers mediator services in Washington, Ramsey County MN and St. Croix County, WI
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) that aims to assist disputants in reaching an agreement. This is the formal definition of mediation. Mediation, in real life, is your chance to actively participate and fashion an outcome you truly agree with and support instead of just accepting another party's decision for you.
What is mediation?
- Mediation is a voluntary process. Parties select mediation because there is an issue that must be resolved and settled.
- Mediation utilizes discussion, listening, understanding and cooperation to negotiate a mutually acceptable decision or agreement.
- Mediation is usually less costly and also usually a faster process than traditional legal representation and litigation. Learn more about the cost of mediation here.
- Mediation provides a forum in which people in various types of disputes, conflicts and legal issues can work proactively to create a workable and sustainable agreement.
- A mediator's role is to always remain neutral while facilitating the process.
When to use a mediator
Mediation services are commonly used in:
Clean Slate Mediation provides a setting to both accept and acknowledge the past and also to start fresh in creating a new and more positive future. The parties in mediation craft that outcome and plan through commonality and cooperation.
Our service area includes: Minneapolis, St. Paul, MN, Western Wisconsin, Hudson, River Falls, Stillwater, Woodbury, Lake Elmo, Afton, Cottage Grove, Oakdale, Maplewood, White Bear Lake, Washington County, and Ramsey County in Minnesota. Clean Slate Mediation is a neutral mediator.